Buy Ativan 1mg Online and Its working
Ativan 1mg is a drug that belongs to the group named benzodiazepine. This medication is prescribed by the doctor to treat anxiety, insomnia, or other problems related to sleep and status epilepticus, a type of severe seizure.
Ativan works by boosting the activity of the neurotransmitter, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors in the brain. It, in turn, slows down the movement of the brain resulting in feeling drowsy and imparting a calming or tranquilizing effect.
- The dosage schedule of Ativan is set individually according to each patient. Ativan only on prescription as its improper or overdose can cause severe adverse effects.
- The usual dosage of Ativan ranges from 2 to 6 tablets per day, given in divided doses.
- For the patients of anxiety, give 2 to 3 tablets of Ativan 1mg per day, as needed.
- For the patients of insomnia due to anxiety, give a single dose of 2 to 4 tablets of Ativan 1mg at bedtime, as required.
- The recommended dosage for elderly or debilitated patients is 1 to 2 tablets per day. Adjust the dosage as required and tolerated by the patients.
- If the patient misses a dose of Ativan 1mg tablet, give it as soon as possible. But do not give two doses at the same time.
Side effects of Ativan 1mg
Like any other drug, taking Ativan or Lorazepam may give rise to certain common and manageable side effects. These may include:
- body aches
- nausea or vomiting
- memory problems
While taking Ativan or Lorazepam, you may experience some severe side effects which may require your doctor’s immediate attention. These may include severe rash or hives, severe sleep problems, hallucinations, drowsiness, rapid heartbeat, aggressive behavior, slowed breathing or other breathing problems, trouble swallowing, dark urine, suicidal thoughts, unusual changes in mood or behavior, etc.